DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Real

WhiteWolf

Welcome one and all to the new boards, as you can see they are not that different to some of the off site OOC boards each Div has. Hopefully this will help smooth over any problems with the move....so enjoy yourselves, and try not to break the boards too often

Owen

Incarn

DRPSW

• 1 month later...
Guest Faile1987

*dances the yay-for-less-complications-and-confusion-dance*

Yay for DM Community/DMPSW-all-in-oneness :D

Yay for my word creations??? :twisted:

Hey all- I know that some of you know me from the other board, but for introductions sake, I am Kalthandrix, aka Lord Kalthandrix (because I typed the wrong e-mail and had to add Lord to my screen name).

Anyway- I cannot seem to be able to post to the RP area.

Help please.

Oh yeah- SPAM! (just to keep the continuity of the messages so far)

hey Kalthandrix for the posting wen u signed in u need to click o the usergroups button its on the right side of the screen above the profile button then join the Dragon Reborn PSW usergroup then u should be able to post

...SPAM!

Thanks Aldazar- I was really getting flustered becasue I would not post!

Its all good now and Kalthandrix the Dread, Flayer of Halflings now walks this board... Know fear mortals and...short people FIREdevil.gif

Wait. Wrong board! This is not Dark Sun. :D

Oh I guess I will be Vykor Temmer here, Soldier of the Black Tower then (but you should still be scared).

Guest Estel

arg...stupid thing...I have to fix it eventually anyway..not happy with it...

I'm actually quite proud of Isha's pic...I had to work a long time on that...lotsa photoshopping...