DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Z Minus Three

WhiteWolf

Guest Arie Ronshor

Australians just love the Kiwi's tho.. after the beating they get from all that wool chasing, they are very tender. :D

James you always profess your innocence of any "wrong" doing where sheep are concerned and alway try to pass the blame onto others.....yet everyone knows it is the Aussies who have the most cases of mixamatosis.......and looking at you i have to say you have the worst case i have ever seen ;D

Tay, i though it was Haggis that the Scots always get the blame for? :D At least that is what my g/f tells me.....her family are from Scotland so she should know.....and us Celts need to stick together to defeat the silly, knees bent, running around, self important English types*spit*

Not a vacation this time Sil, something way more interesting and just so down  right sexy that it is to die for ;)

Owen

Guest Arie Ronshor

I'm all for the scots. :D As i'm part scot myself. .. Mind, it's still way too far away from me... but the accent.... *drools*

:o What do you mean "blamed" for haggis?? Haggis are wonderful animals, if a little difficult to hunt.  ;) Food of the gods so 'tis. 8)

Yes, our accents are rather wonderful *preens*  ;D We don't sound quite so much like we're swallowing our tongues as the Welsh do  :P ;)

English? Where?  :-X *draws claymore and paints face blue* The sassenachs must be destroyed!!