DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Breaking Dragonmount Warning

Matalina

As soon as I get confirmation (which could be a day or two before I can get back to this) I will be making a major change to the dragonmount theme that will hopefully remedy some of the loading issues as well as the theme on the new boards.

However in doing so I cannot say will be an easy fix and I might have to fix things.  If I cannot fix things at the time they break (ie: my kids need my attention) I will replace the old files to what they were so you won't have to deal with it.  But during the next few days DM might look weird or might break completely.

Mat

Well actually if I broke what I was fixing ALL of DM would have broke... BUT I think I'm done.  Notice banner ads are back.  Please let me know if a link isn't working or something does look like it should on the old boards.

Alicia, Goddess of webdesign....will you marry me?

Folks, for those of you that don't know, Matalina is our FORMER Tech Admin. That's right, we hauled her out of retirement to help us with this project.  She's doing this in whatever time she can spare from a new baby and toddler at home. And this why I adore her and always will.

Just curious... who exactly is our current Tech Admin? And why isn't he/she doing what Mat is doing?

And is there a complete list of who's who in the admin hierachy...etc? I know we used to have it, but I've since lost track.

Just curious is all?

Guest Alicia

because our tech admin is too busy to get it done quickly and I'm being nice and helping out where I can.

mat

Archived