DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA

Poledra

ok, tomorrow morning I will be going on a camping trip with my family until Sunday afternoon. however, I won't be back until maybe Tuesday because I have to go with the FFA (Furure Farmers of America) for a State Competition at LSU; we're leaving Monday afternoon and I'm not soo sure if I could get on the computer between sunday and monday afternoon.

Anyhoo, I'm going to be in the Dairy Products division of the Competition and having to taste defects in milks and ID cheeses against all of Louisiana! We have to win 1st to go on to Nationals, so wish me (and my teammates Brooke, Judy, and Chris) good luck! We'll need a lot of it, lol

gee thanks, lol :roll:

but I'm her for a little while, glad to see someone at least cares enough to post on my LoA thread... I feel so missed now that I'm back...

*hugs and kisses goldeneys for his "care"*

but yep, I'll be heading out tomorrow for competition on Tuesday. won't be back til so late I can't post til Wednesday, lol. I'll be catching up on my sleep I lost form sleeping in a tent on the ground ;)

OMG!!! ok, my teacher, Mr. Milstead, told us that he didn't expect us to meet state level since the highest he's ever had a Dairy Products team get is 4th. That's the last place u can get, too. Well... we got 2nd!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived