DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hornsounder June Edition published + Call for articles for July

Mystica

Dear Brats, (special curtousy for His Emperial Highness, Lord of the Morning Laugh, Master of Afternoon Mischief, Ruler of Grinning Ones, Segurant)

the Hornsounder for June is published and the competitions are up and running and open for participation.

More information can be found here.

As most of you know, the Hornsounder offers an additional means to inform the general public at DM about your ORG, it's purpose, activities and events. You are more than welcome to take advantage of this tool to do just that either by a static informational article or by a monthly update on your activities and events.

Submissions for the July Edition can be sent to me by PM at the latest by 20th July.

You can choose one or several reporters to cover the whole or parts of your article but the final version should be one complete article sent in one pm. Please make sure to clearly indicate the names of the reporters and what parts they worked on, so I can give each one their rightful recognition in the newspaper.

I hope you enjoy this month's Edition and look forward to your participation in the competitions,

Mystica

EiC

PS: my humble appologies for my bad spelling ;) I admit, it is one word I never seem to be able to get right. *starts beating self with spiked iron canonball*

Dear Sanchean,

Who is the "Sanchean" again?  We the members of the SEANCHAN, appreciate the notification of the newest edition of the Hornsounder, but I don't think we have anyone here named "Sanchean", but if I do see him or her I'll be sure to let them know you are looking for them.

In reaction to this outrageous error of a grammatical nature, from this point forth I will be reffering to you only as "musty", not "mystica". *nods*

Yep, from this point forth... *nods again*

*punts musty into the moat*  8)

oh i see, only from this point huh, Woodsy? lol

*bows deeply to Segurant* The necessary adjustments have been made, Oh Elevated One *bow again*

With your permission.....

*kicks the crap outta' her email notification*

*arranges her skirts and hair and bows once more*

oh i see, only from this point huh, Woodsy? lol

*bows deeply to Segurant* The necessary adjustments have been made, Oh Elevated One *bow again*

With your permission.....

*kicks the crap outta' her email notification*

*arranges her skirts and hair and bows once more*

no worries ;)  I was only picking on you.  usually I'm the one getting picked on so I saw an opening and took it. :D

well, see, if we had the pleasure of reading about you each month then I would be groomed better to spell those difficult names *angelface* *secretely sticks out tongue at Emp*

Hello everyone,

this is a reminder of the deadline for submitting your article if you wish, which I am extending to the 25th July (next wednesday) due to this month's dealings with the move.

I hope to be able to include the Seanchan once more in the Hornsounder and to share with the other DM members the updates and events of this great ORG.

Greetings,

Mystica

PM Cads no less than 186 times and you will not receive an article from her out of pure spite. (The better option! Seriously!)

PM her once and you should be set, she's doing the article for this month.

Archived