DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

Roka?

What sin did he commit?

I ate too much beans... and then, there was no toilet anywhere... and it was hot and I was sweaty... and there were no windows... and all the residents of this place were locked up in the same room with me, forced there by barmi, who is a sadistic person by night and a warm, caring person by day (however, as you probably deducted yourself, it was night time). I didn't want to, I tried to resist, and I did resist for countless of seconds, but in the end, after holding it in for almost half a minute, I said, to hell with it, my comfort comes first and let loose the very wet, loud and smelly fart of war.

That is why, even to this day, Fiddlesticks just haven't been as active as before... It's a sad story really, drama that has yet to see the big screens of hollywood (but they're just not "fartsy" enough for that yet).