DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Aes Sedai in the Tower (Retro RP)

Jagen kept watching the Amyrlin out of the corner of her eye. She kind of wished the woman would stop smiling so much. Was she mocking her? Testing her? She hated not being able to read the other woman's emotions so well. But that might take a while. Everyone was different and her smile could have meant anything. Maybe she was being genuinely friendly.

She cleared her throat lightly at the last question though. Now she felt like she really was being mocked. But she was determined to answer that question whether it was serious or not.

"Me, I think the Tower should send out envoys to all the countries. It would make logical sense for the White Tower to be at the head of the Last Battle. What if we get everyone to agree that when the Last Battle comes, their soldiers and lords and ladies will march under not only their own banner, but that of the Tower? We can pool together our efforts.

"Though, Mother, I suggested what I did about the novices and Accepted because when the time comes, we will not be able to spare a single Sister to watch them. They must defend themselves or die." She turned her blue eyes to the Amyrlin's, a look of all seriousness on her face. Sometimes the truth was cold and hard. But as long as it was truth nothing could change it. "It's best if our losses are as little as possible, as I'm sure you know, Mother. But by then even novices may be able to help somehow. Perhaps not the way we expect now but they can be utilized, I am sure.

"But as you said yourself, my knowledge is limited, and maybe I am speaking of things which are not possible in our current state of affairs. Nonetheless, I want to help out as much as possible for the White Tower. And have the Tower help the world. Light save us," she added in a whisper.