DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Matalina - Plotting

Honestly I have no real clue yet.

I thought about revamping Nox from DM but to keep him with the taint he'd have to be much older than I'd like and to be fair much older than he likes.  He was chaffing in my head at the thought of being my age lol.  My muse is very picky about how he comes across.

I'm currently planning on making a bio that is actually Nox and Mer's adopted son.  What he is or who he is I have yet to sit down and tackle since I just talked with Mer to make sure he was cool with the idea.

So he'll have grown up on the street.  He'll have been raised and trained by two Asha'man one who is slightly mad from his own mental illnesses + the taint, and the other a noble's son.

I'm leaning towards him being a channeler.  But not sure completely.  

And then there is  always a second possibility of picking up Aiden and/or Kate but they are both darkfriends.  Aiden might have a kid, but Kate definitely not, she might be Aes Sedai now.

Or another totally unrelated character.  but right now I'm still not sure.

And as a side note, I'm happy to create a character someone else NEEDs  to help their story along as well.  I don't do leaders anymore that's too limiting.  Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Definitely a few options there. 🙂

Would you be interested in making another merc?  Our characters could travel together and apart from their own adventures they can run into others.  That'd be both of us serving as backing for other characters.  One of the possibilities for my merc's character arc was to put together a band, maybe even a mercenary company later.

I actually read the character before I checked this post. 🙂

I need to work out if my merc is aged because the thread he is in currently was when we were still looking at the pre-TG timeline.  Will talk to Arie about that.

Either way, I think there'd be some good chemistry.  He has power and wants to travel, but he may not be so worldly yet.  Someone with more worldly experience but not those sort of powers to play off could make for some good adventures.  Whether it is Kai goes for a wander or is on a mission, or my character ends up visiting Merrilor, multiple ways to get the ball rolling.

Can either start at Merrilor, or outside it.  Inside if we want to use that to flesh the place out, or we can put that off while decisions are still being made and look at Kai going on an adventure/wander? 🙂