DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The person above me game! >Xtra Newbiefriendly!

MsDanya

Yeah, when I first joined it was the fall of my senior year in high school, so I was busy with school, and also used to be a shy person (still shy, just better now at overcoming it and pushing through it).  Now I'm only working part-time and that's all....so lots of free time. >.>

The person above me seems like an outgoing sort, good for her!

That's cool, person above me!  Being in a small town pretty much everywhere you go people are nice and know your name, but you don't often see places that are geared toward customer service....

I was trying to get a job as a patient registrar at the county hospital but I changed my mind because the hours would be...problematic...for my LDR. :D  So I'm stuck with fast-food. ;)

Yeah it is a small town person above me, but my bank is still pretty spread out, we just believe in quality over quantity

:D You live in a small town, too? I was actually referring to my own town, as an example, saying that even in my small town where everyone's nice to you, you don't see places that are actually geared toward customer service, so that made your bank seem even more cool to me. :D

And I have never been in a Hooters but I agree with the common opinion here, people above me. :D