DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wonder.... [Seanchan Conquest!]

I was musing today about how this RP could potentially really open the world up towards the beginning of the Wheel of Time story, especially in regards to conflict with the Seanchan. In the books, whispers of people arriving from the other side of the Aryth Ocean start occurring at the beginning of book 2. In the grand scheme of things, this is pretty early on! And we know the Seanchan are already going to be a force to be reckoned with.

I'm going to be bringing in a group of NPCs that are all set in the same house, House Elioth. As I was thinking about this, I wonder if we in our RP shouldn't introduce the Seanchan a little sooner--have them arrive before the Dragon begins his journey (before he is found, that is--as our RP begins about 5 years before that point). If we have them arrive before, we can plant a noble house at Falme already!

What do others think?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, thanks for the reply! 😄 Could be fun, especially I was thinking--we could do both short-term and long-term RPs, just have a house there when people want to engage with it. I hope some more people get interested in joining the RP forum itself though as "the more the merrier!" XD