DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fictional Character Showdown!

Emperor

Lilli' date=' key word [i']padded[/i] leather armor. ;)

Don't you mean padded leather speedo

Us manly men only worry about protecting the really inportant parts, down there and the stomach. The rest is fair game. ;) Not to mention those of us who have that particular endowment have only two big targets, there and the mouth, and lets face it, if you have the first you don't need the second so much. :P :lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

The whole 'have somebody else post one' thing was a great idea, too bad cads never came through... *glares sullenly at Cads* You should try it again, except pick somebody else, like me, cause I'd do it.

In any case, Barney, I choose you!

Guest Yveva

I would like to retroactively cast my vote for Leonides, Aragorn was a bit too caught up in his own melodrama, he was a bit dainty and not superbadass in my mind (at least based on the movies).

Gonzo and Barney is harder. I may have to sit this one out, unless someone can convince me of which way to vote.

Guest Haxorsist

Ok, Gonzo wins this one.

Next up.

Hannibal Lecter

hannibal.jpg

vs

Verbal Kint

spacey.gif

Verbal Kint isn't that well known, sadly, so he'll probably lose.

Verbal kint (I love the usual suspects)

Hannibal is phychotic but verbal shot his own family in cold blood to show hungarian drug dealers what real balls was.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist and like that he was gone :twisted:

Archived