DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TV-House

Vemynal

You know, after last night's great episode, I almost started a thread for House as well.

I love House. He's such a jerk, but yet a funny jerk. I watched season 1 religiously. But then season 2 interfered with another show I watched religiously and I can't remember which one it was. I didn't see much of season 2. I've only just gotten back into the groove of watching it since it's returned to airing after American Idol.

This week was a great episode! I loved watching the two scenarios play out side by side like it did. And I got a kick out of House picking stand-ins for the interns on the plane. haha!

Guest Cadsuane

I've seen a couple episodes of this, and I did like it. However, it's just one of those that didn't make it onto my limited-attention "must see" list. Netflix is a good idea, though... I'll add it after I finish Deadwood, Sopranos, Rome, and Entourage... O_o

you guys must watch house! i cant spoil anything obviously like i wanted to have this be a thread discussing the series but its ok.

Go watch house! then return and we can gossip about it XD

/loves house

hes my idol XD

We are watching reruns, current episodes and watching the past episodes in order via netflix.

It was one of those shows I said I'd never watch cause the guy was a jerk in the previews, then we caught an episode with nothing else to watch, and both me and my hubby love the show now.

I still think he's a jerk and I'm glad I don't live near Princeton, New Jersey cause alot of weird S**T happens there.

Mat

Archived