DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite words that are not, you know.... really words....

Emperor

Guest Emperor

mantastic - Feeling fantastic after the successful completion of a particularly macho feat.

snarky - A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.

What are some of your favorite slang words?

Actually, Snarky is a word, so it doesn't count as a word that isn't a word... sorry.

Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source

snarky (adj.)

"irritable, short-tempered," 1906, from snark (v.) "to snort" (1866), from an imitative source akin to Low Ger. snarken, N.Fris. snarke, Swed. snarka.

Mantastic isn't a real word though, so you were half correct. :P

Blarg.... Ah... memories of the boring high school making up words time.

This word is usually used to convey dissapointment with a situation or person.

Person A: Hey I can't come to the party.

Person B: Blarg!

Guest Barmacral

heh, on that note, just about any word that Flanders says. They all have diddly in them which makes them not a word.

Guest Emperor

Is Pwned a word? It makes me cringe because little kids say it when they are talking trash to me in video games... then I make them cry when I pawn them and they go tell their moms.

Shonky - a cross between shabby and wonky. As in my old pc was shonky so I bought a new one last week but that blew up so I bought a new new one and now that the lovely people at T-Com have pulled their finger out (who said German's are scarily efficient?) I am back back back!

I am also a big fan of fecker as in "touch me again and I'll break your nose you dirty fat little fecker' NB that is a direct quote from last week when someone smacked me on the arse at work.

*Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks* to everyone who missed me while I was adsent. Hubby is safely ensconced in sandier climes and I am all moved safe and sound xx

Guest Cadsuane

Lilli... my shoes are my children. I wish they wouldn't complain so much when I walk on them, but I love them dearly. If the monkey chews them, I may have to turn it into a handbag.

Archived