DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

VIQ - Very Important Question...

Miesha

I need to ask before I even think about trying to join any group or division and whatnot...

... in my mind, a background for Miesha Domare in WoT is developing. It's dark, it's sinister... it's me.

But, first I need to know, those nasty followers of Shai'Tan ('scuse me mentioning his name, doubt he can see me anyway), has there ever been a record of anyone of them leaving? Abandoning all dreams of eternal darkness and seeking to redeem themselves?

Because Mie is one of those if that is allowed. And then I wonder where to go poke around. Should I poke Shayol Ghul or some place else? Should she hide her history as an evil-doer and try make a living in the world or should she go about killing randomly while running from the bad boys? Should she try seeking allies or is she too afraid?

Help me? I'm neeeew!!! *sadface* 'tis my first time RPing on forums, and I like keeping myself alive. I immerse myself deeply into my character, way to deep, sometimes. So she's not wanting to die... would this be to much then? trying to dig her way out of the mess she's made...

Help. *patiently awaits replies*

Hey Miesha,

welcome to the DR RP! I hope you enjoy your time here with us and if there are any further questions you have then by all means PMme if i can be of help.

As to your current question i suggest you PM Ata and either direct her to your post, or ask your questions in the PM. Ata is the Group Leader for SG and will be able to sort you out. She is away until either Monday or Tuesday next week.

Owen

actualy no...had this a while back in a situation

if you are redeamed you need to poke James and become one of the freelanders and present a good enough reason for SG to CC the bio

but if you are no longer DF then you are freelander or pending of what you become something else and need to speak with the guild leader of the guild you intend to play in to get the intial bio aproval ;)

so if its a channeler per say i sugest talking to well the channeling guilds...if you are going extremem and become a CoL talk to nyna...if you are just becoming a normal person then poke James and dunk him in some paint if he is bussy (should get his attention) then work out the bio...they will post it with a need for SG CC and we will let them know if there is a problem (in which case they will let you know)

so basic sum up...SG is not the ones you need to talk to...you send in your bio as normal to the guild you intend to join and they have to poke us to cross check it because of the shadow involvement in the past ;)

Why drag me into it? Gosh! :D

Ok, coming back to the Light is all well and good. Just a couple of things to keep in mind.

1) If you're a male channeler and are sworn to the Shadow (giving you protection from the taint), you do a runner and that taint protection is witheld.

2) Your previous contacts in evil will most likely have an interest in hunting you down. Good story hook, be sure to use it.

Oh, and when you're done with the bio, send it to Freecastle[dot]bio[at]Gmail[dot]com and it'll be taken care of there. If you want any help, contact me on PM, one of my messengers or email. Other Freelander Staff are also available or just post on our division board. :)

added info you just get the protection after you been raised dread upon when you swear a stronger oath so i dont think you'd have the protection in the first place cause to become a dread you got to go through reqs ;)