DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Got a few characters going..

Arie

Wasn't the plan when the show starts?  That would be just before Logain is captured.  So I would imagine there is rumbling of him and soon after his capture and gentling?

Side note: would a streetwise young man as a potential eyes and ears in Tar Valon work for any of you Aes Sedai?  Let me know and I will create one that you can approach and hire.

While our main info post mentions that RP does start on Winternight 998 NE, it's perfectly acceptable (and encouraged) to also use the "Retro RP Board" for anything that you might want to take place before it. And it can be the week before, the year before, 5 years before, etc. So there is a lot of "space" to grow!

I know I would love to do an RP where we capture our own false dragon, though he'll have to have a different name. ?
I am also still trying to come up with some NPCs and I think I'm going to begin by one-lining their "bios" and then fleshing them out from there. Right now, I just need a working list.

I want to get my Accepted character approved soon, waiting on Kathleen, and I would love to use her to meet your character if you like, @thehumantrashcan ?

On 11/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, Arie said:

Where in the books do we want to start bringing in story? ?

A communal meeting would also be nice to introduce the starting characters.

Did you mean an IC meet up or like a night on Discord to coordinate?

If IC, 997/998 Feast of Lights open thread would be my suggestion.

• 2 months later...

My deepest apologies on the replies. Holidays got the best of me, then a stress injury that I am -still- not recovered from. I am intending to return, I simply haven't been able to at the pace I would like. ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

There is a timeline thread started here:

Our RP basically starts on Winternight, and so as time moves forward any big events that happen (for example, if we want Logain's army to be a thing) news can start spreading about that. I'm not sure how quick or if at all Trollocs attacking a tiny village might get out and be known, but we can certainly get together and decide.

If there is a time/date that works for people, let me know. Weekends are best for me -- well, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.