DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A legendary spammer appears

Gabriel Kross

On 7/21/2021 at 11:10 PM, Eternal Phoenix said:

odds are, many of you won't remember me, or have never met me... but I was one of the legendary spammers of the Black Tower back in the day.

I seem to remember you from the archives. Light or Shadow Faction?

On 7/23/2021 at 8:08 PM, Eternal Phoenix said:

hello, it would appear that the site is not as active as it was when I was well known ?

Nope. That will probably change with the release of the show, but for now stuff is pretty quiet. Have you found everything alright?

On 7/26/2021 at 1:40 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I seem to remember you from the archives. Light or Shadow Faction?

Nope. That will probably change with the release of the show, but for now stuff is pretty quiet. Have you found everything alright?

I think I was shadow.

I've just been really busy lately and forums just aren't as appealing as they were before

23 hours ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

I think I was shadow.

I've just been really busy lately and forums just aren't as appealing as they were before

Thanks. 

I get it. With the BT being as quiet as it is now, and the leadership vacuum we had for a while, we’re just trying to get back on our feet. Hopefully you stick around, but if not, at least I got to meet a legendary spammer.