DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

20 questions: SableSage

This game works just like the 50 questions game, except that due to the lack of  active members, it has been made into 20 questions. Someone will ask 5 questions of @SableSage, and they will answer them. Then, someone else will ask 5 questions, and SableSage will answer those. Everyone is allowed to ask 10 questions total, they simply have to wait for someone else to post before asking another 5 questions. 1 point per question is awarded to both participants (the person asking the questions and the person answering). It should be noted that the questions should be within the limits of the Code of Conduct, and that if SableSage does not want to answer a question, they are not obligated to.

Alright, here's my five questions:

1. Who is the worst written character in WoT in your opinion?

2. Who is the best written character in WoT in your opinion?

3. Favorite video game?

4. Favorite book/series?

5. What is a name in WoT that you absolutely refuse to pronounce correctly?

And yes, I shamelessly copied and pasted, because it’s easier and now @Arie is not alone. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Thanks @Asha'man Shar'aman

Here are my answers.

1. Who is the worst written character in WoT in your opinion?
I'm on book 6 now, so I haven't met a lot of characters. But this far, I don't understand why Jordan's so unwilling to write more Lan. I know that many people want more of him since book 1. But he gets only 2 lines per book and that's if he's lucky. Also, Nynaeve this far has been frustrating. But maybe I should wait until I finish the story before giving final judgement.

2. Who is the best written character in WoT in your opinion?
This far, I really like how Moiraine is written. She's supposed to be the "white wizard" trope to some extent, but she's so much more. At first, like many Aes Sedais in the book she's proud and secretive, but she was willing to throw down her pride for the cause she believed in. 

3. Favorite video game?
I don't play much games. Bad reflexes and all. I love Suikoden II though, revisiting it again and again. 

4. Favorite book/series?
The Count of Monte Cristo, probably. As for fantasy, I like the whole LotR plus the Hobbit and Silmarillion. 

5. What is a name in WoT that you absolutely refuse to pronounce correctly?
Moiraine and Nynaeve. To the point that when I hear people mentioning their names, I have to process for a second whom they are talking about. ^^

1. Favorite TV show?
Doctor Who (up to season 9) and Sherlock. Nirvana in Fire, a chinese drama (does it count as TV show?)
2. Favorite movie?
LotR, I watch the whole thing again and again. 
3. Favorite food? 
I eat almost anything (edible). Instant noodle is my guilty pleasure. 
4. Favorite moment in WoT so far?
There are so many. Should I put this under spoiler tag? 
Book 5

Spoiler

Mat trying to run away but ended up helping soldiers. The kid's good at heart, man. 

Book 4

Spoiler

Nynaeve fighting Moghedien and won. 

5. Least favorite moment in WoT  so far?
Book 5

Spoiler

Moiraine's death. Still hate it, still not over it. 

Book 4

Spoiler

The coup. That's messed up. 

11. What has been your go-to hobby this past year?

12. What is your favorite color? What do you own that is your favorite in that color?

13. Cookie, Pie, or Cake?

14. A Character the WoT books would be better without?

15. What do you hope to find at DM? ?

11. Journaling, and learning Latin (slowly). 

12. Red. I used to like purple, but now I see red and immediately I feel like a bull in the arena. I don't have many items in red though. Maybe clothes. 

13. Cake! 

14. Padan Fain. With all the tensions between all the countries and forsaken, why, oh, why, Jordan, do you feel it necessary to add another wild card there? 

15. Actually at first I was looking for a WoT-based RP forum, or fanfic forum, anything to rest between the most intense parts of WoT. Now I'm just glad to roam around the site, meeting new people and having fun.