DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Dragonmount! Might you care to sit and hear a tale?

Dragonmount, massive pillar of the WoT community, hello! I know this might be your first time meeting me but I've met you before. I started reading the series in 2005 and finished in 2019. In that period I discovered and perused Dragonmount a few times but was always wary of spoilers, so I shied away until I finished. 

With the news of the Amazon show generating a level of hype not seen since the publication of the last book. I decided to dip my toes into the waters of content creation. I run a humble YouTube Channel: The Bard of the Red Hand (Formerly The Gleemen) and a podcast called The Gleemen. Thanks to starting this channel I connected with various WoT fans from across the globe through the numerous Discord servers. I also currently serve as a moderator on The Wheel Reads Discord and The Dusty Wheel Discord, so pop over and chat with us sometime! I'm sure some of you I've run across there without knowing it!

A few highlights since I joined the online community in July of 2020:

The WoT-A-Holiday Charity Stream: I hosted a segment joined by the puppets brothers Dan and Ryan from "The Way of the Leaf!" It was fantastic experience featuring multiple content creators and segments. We raised over our goal of $5000 for Brandon Sanderson's Lightweaver Foundation.

The Dusty Wheel:  I was on an episode discussing the topic of the women of time! This episode focused in on Moghedien, Greandal, and Lanfear. It was blast and The Innkeeper definitely took us on a wild ride at the end. The other guests on this episode were Shannan the Amyrlin of TarValon.net and Delusions of Greandal of Feather & Mountain Podcast. I cannot stress how amazing each of them were.

The Wheel of Time Facebook page also featured a video I made about the history of The Wheel of Time PC Game. This was such a watershed moment for me and am still humbled that this happened. I'll link to that video below.

If you are inclined feel free to check out my channel, socials, etc..

https://linktr.ee/RedHandBard

Here's a sample of what to expect on my channel:

My guest spot on The Dusty Wheel:

Edited by Vance of the Red Hand