DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question for yall about the books

Cole635896

13 hours ago, Pembie said:

Is it just me that finds this series really confusing and hard to follow  I don’t quite understand what exactly wh or what nae'blis is 

Yes I know his a YouTuber lol 

Read the entire series 2 or 3 times in its entirety (including the prequel) and it becomes much easier.  ?

Keep the WoT Encyclopedia on the side for reference - because 15 books...  It is very good at answering questions on who is who and their relationships.  Was very disappointed that it didn't have more new information to flesh out stuff the books just glossed over.

20 hours ago, DojoToad said:

Read the entire series 2 or 3 times in its entirety (including the prequel) and it becomes much easier.  ?

Keep the WoT Encyclopedia on the side for reference - because 15 books...  It is very good at answering questions on who is who and their relationships.  Was very disappointed that it didn't have more new information to flesh out stuff the books just glossed over.

I don’t think I will read it again to be honest I find it quite slow but I Like to finish now I’m this far 

I follow a lot of YouTube channels so I can keep track of things I miss

18 minutes ago, Pembie said:

I don’t think I will read it again to be honest I find it quite slow but I Like to finish now I’m this far 

I follow a lot of YouTube channels so I can keep track of things I miss

Definitely not a series for everyone, but maybe you'll change your mind after the big finish!

If not, there are lots of other things to read and thanks for spending some time here with us.

3 hours ago, DojoToad said:

Definitely not a series for everyone, but maybe you'll change your mind after the big finish!

If not, there are lots of other things to read and thanks for spending some time here with us.

I will probably watch the tv series afterwards have you seen it?

Lol guys and gals i started reading these books even before some of you would have been born. These books were written in different times for a different audience. But, that is the mark of a true classic. it transcends constrictions of time and space. To me, this was one of the best fantasy series ever written at least the RJ's part of it. For me the highlight of the EotW was story of Mentheren. It just set me up for the rest of the book. I have just started an umpteenth reread of EotW. I am loving it! only Eggy the b it ch irritates me as always. So thank you for reading my ramblings and enjoy the ride.