DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Light and Shadow: Tubby game

Niniel

Image result for cute furry monster

Hi everyone! This is Tubby.  Isn´t he a cute baby trolloc? Ah, he is totally adorable. But sometimes ... he is not. When he gets upset his mother comes running and you really don´t want to meet his mother. Trust me, she is one nasty trolloc. Unfortunately Tubby gets upset a lot and when he does, you don´t want to be near him. 

This is how the game works:

I will hand over Tubby to one faction. This faction can get rid of Tubby by feeding him. That makes him happy, and while he is happy you can hand him over to the other faction. The other faction can of course feed him and hand him back. Unfortunately this won´t work all day. Tubby will get upset eventually and the faction that isn´t holding him at the moment will gain points. 

(Just make a post telling what you feed him. You can add a pic if you want to. Then just write "I hand him over to the light/shadow" or something like that.  Then do nothing until your faction gets him back.)

I will write the times when Tubby gets upset in a secret PM, which I will share with all of you when the game is done. You never know if it will take minutes, hours or days before he starts to scream.

Civvies can play as well. Just state in your first post what faction you want to join during the game. 

Points will be given to everyone who participate but the winning team will of course get more points. 

Food, food. Where is the food? Oh, oh. This is getting scary. Isn’t there anyone from the shadow that can feed Tubby?

*Tubby roars* 

Ops! You have upset him. I better move him before his mother arrive. The Light gets a point and the pleasure of keeping an eye on Tubby.

*nom, nom, nom*

Tubby looks happy. So happy. But as with humans, trolloc’s feelings can change fast. 

Tubby is not looking happy anymore. Tubby looks sad. He is starting to cry...

I better save the Shadow. The Light gets another point but they also get Tubby back.