DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Light and Shadow: Tubby game

Niniel

The Shadow really doesn’t take care of Tubby, are they? I mean, he just arrived but still... can’t you see he looks sad? And angry... 

I will take care of him once again to save you all from his mother. The Light gets points and a baby trolloc. 

Awww tubby, why they leave you so hungry? I better feed you up better so you don't get hungry so fast.

how about a nice roast turkey with stuffing and mashed taters and gravy, hmmmm you need some fiber too so how about some buttered Brussels sprouts... and nice jellied cranberry sauce, very tasty... oh, and delicious warm rolls... with pumpkin pie for dessert.

that should fill you up and make you nice and sleepy for the shadow sitters... be well little tubby...

But there were no shadow sitters...

...and Tubby got bored...

...and when Tubby gets bored...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh, my. This is going to be horrible. I will just take him and return him to his mother. Maybe we can play with him another time.

The final point goes to the Light.