DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The First Age: Murder in Moscow (ooc)

Matalina

I ran one of these a couple years back.  This is not my idea for a world, but I actively play in the original.  With permission from the RP staff and The First Age I'm going try to run one a scenario here.  This first post is just some back story so you can get an idea of what type of character you can jump in on (no bios needed).

The time is Spring 2046 in Moscow, DI, formerly part of Russia.  The Ascendancy has united most of the world under the CCD (I forget what it stands for - forgive me).  The world language is mostly English, but native areas still speak their own tongue but it's mostly used in private.  Channelers have only recently been reborn into the world after the Atharim eradicated them during the God Wars.  The Ascendancy has just revealed to the world through a televised broadcast of reforming the Mausoleum in the Red Square into a giant arch using the One Power.  Very little is known about Channeling.  They know that it is linked with "The Sickness" and if you survive you are typically blocked.  In Wheel of Time Dragon Reborn Age terms there only wilders.  

During the God wars the Gods (channelers) created items of war, monsters that exist now are what is left of these creations.  Our mythical creatures of modern pop culture are based on these, but there are no vampires or werewolves or even ghosts as you know them.  But there are creatures that suck or lick blood from their victims, the wolfkin survived the changes in the world, and wefuke have been known to possess people and do horrible things.  The Atharim hunt these creatures down and keep humanity safe, while they wait for the return of the Gods and try to protect the world from them to prevent what happened before.

I am going to be pulling my various characters in to tell this story.  But you are free to jump in and make events go awry or join the hunt for whatever or whoever did the deed. 

This is a modern age, slightly futuristic world your characters can be channelers, one of the police, a prophet, a wolfkin, atharim, sentient, furia, or any of the other playable classes in the First Age.  If you have questions feel free to ask.  

Edited by Matalina

Yes ma'am.  I remember.  Very much still alive, slow like here.  Nox wants to show off some more in more places lol.

Will us this thread as ooc so the ic stuff doesn't get interrupted ?

Edited by Matalina