DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tags, tags, tags!

Jagen Sedai

As you may have noticed, some threads on this board have tags attached to them, as threads do in other areas - "wt" often for White Tower related threads, and in this case, on the Ajah Quarters board, we have Ajah tags. Because the Ajahs no longer have their own boards, one thing all posters should ideally employ, if a thread is Ajah specific, is to tag their posts relevant to their Ajah.

For example, not only is the Ajah Information Master Thread tagged with their Ajah, but I've also tagged my Character Development threads with them too; Celestine has the "Yellow Ajah" tag to let people know she is a Yellow, and the same for Jagen with the Red.

In case you want ot find every single thread with your Ajah tag, you can employ the search function in a useful way. When searching, you can always expand your search options. The top left of the menu offers the option to "Search by tags". This will bring up all relevant posts to your Ajah, if they have been tagged as such.

Thus I am asking everyone to find their posts on this board--recent and/or relevant ones, not old outdated ones--and add their appropriate Ajah tag so it is easy for everyone to find information they may be seeking--and this may make it easier for you, too!

Please keep a format of "blue ajah", "yellow ajah", etc. Hyphens are not needed, and the tags automatically take out any capital letters. Of course not all topics will have Ajah tags, and that's fine. Things like Roll Calls, etc. will be aimed toward all Aes Sedai. Thank you all!

• Arie locked this topic