DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fancast The Chosen

Ayend'an

I know there are plenty of fancast threads on Dragonmount at the moment, but I'm curious about who you'd cast as the Chosen, specifically. 

Originally, I'd wanted Shane Brolly (Kraven in Underworld) to play Demandred, but after seeing Timeless, I've changed my answer to Goran Visnjic. I know that official WoT artist Ariel Burgess used Goran as a face reference.

For Osan'gar, I thought of Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin a.k.a. Mr. Gold on Once); he'd also be a brilliant Padan Fain, I think. It's delightful how demented he can be. Oh, and Ben Barnes (Dorian Gray) would be an excellent Ishamael. 

The only actress I can see for Lanfear is Lana Parilla, Once's Evil Queen. I desperately want Juliet Landau (Drusilla on BtVS) to play Mesaana. Helena Bonham Carter as Moghedien, maybe? 

Graendal is a lot trickier. I'd originally thought Natalie Dormer, but I'd prefer to stay away from the GoT cast. My other idea was Katherine Boecher (Supernatural's Lilith), but, as someone on Tumblr pointed out, she's not nearly voluptuous enough. Her face and attitude are perfect, though, IMO. 

That's all I have for now. Thoughts?