DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Sisters and Warders; Assistance Request -AJAH PROJECT

Jagen Sedai

I have taken on a large project where I will be going through all the Ajah boards and making a "master thread" of infomation in a particularly structured manner. Such a post will include all information relevant to that particular Ajah, (everything your character should know) and one of the sections will be including important/major RPs that the Ajah has done. 

If you were involved in RPs that had a major influence on your Ajah and/or the Tower itself, and it is NOT an RP already listed on the WT timeline (updated on the WT website), please let me know and post it below. 

For Warders, I am also requesting the same for you if you are bonded (the Ajah info applies to you as well).

Thank you all!

(Note: The Red is the only Ajah I do not need this done for as I have already completed their Ajah Information thread.)

Edit to add: This is why I will end up doing posts on all Ajah boards in the coming weeks/months)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Ajah Project Update: Okay, I've done a lot over the past few days--basically since the moment I left JCon. The only Ajahs I haven't touched are the Blue and Brown (and Black, but I don't think I'm going to do them... not sure yet).

ALL of the "master thread" posts are titled as such: "The ***** Ajah - WELCOME! - All Pertinent Information Here!" A couple have subsequent posts in the thread if there is relevant stuff that should have been shared but didn't fit into the first post.

Please check if you're one of the "completed" Ajahs (I only consider the Red to actually be complete, as I spent over two months on it), as now you can see what information I may need, which is a follows:

• Who plays who (I will continue working on this but help is always nice!)
  • Ajah Timeline Stuff (refer to Ajah thread--who were Heads of Ajah, and when? Who was a Sitter?)
  • Important RPs that happened in your Ajah's or the Tower's history. - This is a major one
  • Ajah Traditions
  • Ajah Eyes-and-Ears signals

• Jagen Sedai changed the title to Dear Sisters and Warders; Assistance Request -AJAH PROJECT

An update on the Ajah Project:

• All Ajahs now have a pinned "master thread" of information on their boards, titled "The ___ Ajah - WELCOME - All Pertinent Information Here!"
  • This thread doesn't negate all the old pinned threads in the Ajah boards, though it may negate some.
  • The posts are complete insofar as they all contain the same sections, and contain all PC and NSW characters for that Ajah.

Work that still needs to be done on each thread (I may, or may not do this myself):

• Finding important Ajah-related threads. This is the big one. The only Ajah where this is complete is the Red. I would prefer if members of each Ajah let me (or their Ajah head if they have one) know of a thread they think should be included in this section. It will [most likely] be added. These threads should be of events that all or some of your Ajah members should reasonably know happened.
  • There is a section on each individual thread stating what still needs to be done.
Edited by Jagen Sedai

• Arie locked this topic