DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My return to the Band

The Don

Ok, so I just sent a bio to whatever email adress was on the bio page. Some things probably need to be changed but thats ok. I was a Captain General of the Cavalry and a blademaster, but I gimped myself up a bit, so I'm definately not asking to be a blademaster again. As far as the rank, I don't know how you'd do it for a guy thats coming back, but I know for sure it won't be the same. I think in his condition it'd be better off to start as a new recruit again anyways :D But I still want to be in the Cavalry. Anyways, thats it for now.

Jaem Caran

El Caballero

former Captain General of the Cavalry

Cavalry Recruit

Hey old man :D

So at the moment my hotmail isn't letting me get on so I can't get to your bio, if you want you can either PM it to me or send it to masterinphx@gmail.com. Or just wait and I should be able to get to it, hoping it starts working again soon.

But since you are a returning member that isn't really a problem, you're bio has been approved and CCed before so you're free to start RPing once again whenever you are ready.

For your Rank, we actually have a new Captain General for the Cavalry, so it's up to you if you want to come back as a Banner Captain or a new Recruit, your choice. Your WS will still be at CG level. But as for blademaster...our new policy is kind of limiting so you'll have the WS but not the actual rank.

www.aliciawilkerson.com/band

That's our offsite board so if you want to be a blademaster again the way to be one is right there :D

Any questions just send em my way

Kedyn

Scout Banner Captain

with your luck? Yeah, you'd be good. Me? I decided to start gambling for lent. just kidding. I've never- 54-47! THERE'S HOPE!- gambled a day in my life until now, and it consisted of picking the names I like best. no, really... I'm actually a sports fan, can you believe it? Football especially. Gotta have my college football on Saturdays.

anyway, UCLA, tomorrow, 8:10! (Mi time at least) I'll be watching!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Estel

hmm...for some reason Carnhain in a miniskirt and bra doesn't disturb me too much...

Quiiby on the other hand... [shudders]