DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Information to help with RPs

Kathleen

This is a work in progress thread. Not sure exactly what I'm doing with it yet, but I'm hoping to link to things that could be helpful. As I find it I will add the info or links, and when its all gathered I'll pretty it all up.

WT RP General Information

Links to Major WT RPs and Events

How to describe the weaves of the One Power:

This information is no listed on the Website that I can see, but can prove helpful when RPing:

Robert Jordan said:

To the channeler, the flows seem to originate in his or her very immediate vicinity, not to emanate from themselves, although to another channeler, those flows do seem to be emanating from the channeler. The latter is the actual case, as the One Power is passing through the channeler, one of the reasons for individual limits on how much of the Power a particular person can handle. (And you have seen characters react as if to a blow from having a flow snapped or cut.)

A channeler sees the flows as colored very faintly, according to which of the Five Powers is involved (red = Fire, Blue = Water, green = Earth, yellow = Air, white = Spirit), although the "feel" of the flows are also different to a channeler, so that a channeler can tell one from another without actually seeing them. (That is how someone can tell that somebody else has channeled, say, Fire and Earth, in their vicinity without seeing the flows.) It isn't a physical feel; you might almost as well say that they have different flavors. They appear to be smooth and nearly tra

• Kathleen pinned this topic
  • Arie unpinned this topic