DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Flower Are You?

Ryrin

Me: You are a rose.

2769d2e.jpg

You are an eternal romantic, and a firm believer in the power of love, which makes you a thoughtful and caring friend. You may have a few thorns, but there's also lots of beauty in you. You are grounded and balanced - you're able to manage the serious issues in your life with fun. You have a noble and sophisticated bearing, and a healthy sense of humor. You have the best of both worlds!!

I have the camellia :)

75159260-36dd-4c64-88fc-2cb2424ef343.jpg

The camellia is symbolic for excellence, and really, would you accept anything less? You are a natural born leader with tons of confidence. You are energetic, ambitious, and passionate and these traits guarantee that you will go far

• Club Leader
Sunflower

62a3163b-b0c6-4a5f-85f2-67c030d307fe.jpg
www.visitcalgary.com

Like a sunflower following the path of the sun, you are known for your loyalty, strength and steadiness. You put all of your energy into your relationships and becoming the best possible version of yourself. Friends often turn to you for insight and guidance, and you never let them down!!

I like this one! It describes me well. 

Passionate I agree...now natural born leader with tons of confidence ... :laugh: ... that's another story lol

But yours and Lily look way more accurate !

Thanks Ry :biggrin:

It almost tempts me into having flowers at home lol

(but they tend to die as soon as I am near. I really don't have a green hand :tongue: )

Archived