DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gotham Season 2

Basel Gill

see ...  i dont like this sub plot of waynes vs galavan.   i think it is enough for this galavan dude (especially since we know hes gonna be a throw away villian) to be at odds head on with Penguin and then his subtle yet hostile take over of Gotham itself and his manipulation of Gordon.  i would have much rather seen (and was expecting tbh) a tie in to Ra's al Ghul rather than a centuries long vendetta against the waynes.

tbh, idk if this was arc, or anything near it, was every in the comics <_<  but it just feels like they threw it in there because they needed a reason to draw Bruce into it more

on one hand i can see the draw to this sort of sub plot.  it puts the waynes in a worse light, gives Bruce a straight forward antagonist to deal with, and gives some ubber history on the politics of Gotham in general.

• Community Administrator

see ...  i dont like this sub plot of waynes vs galavan.   i think it is enough for this galavan dude (especially since we know hes gonna be a throw away villian) to be at odds head on with Penguin and then his subtle yet hostile take over of Gotham itself and his manipulation of Gordon.  i would have much rather seen (and was expecting tbh) a tie in to Ra's al Ghul rather than a centuries long vendetta against the waynes.

tbh, idk if this was arc, or anything near it, was every in the comics <_<  but it just feels like they threw it in there because they needed a reason to draw Bruce into it more

on one hand i can see the draw to this sort of sub plot.  it puts the waynes in a worse light, gives Bruce a straight forward antagonist to deal with, and gives some ubber history on the politics of Gotham in general.

Related note:

I think the new police chief has more to him than meets the eye.

Galavan is giving Bruce the temptation of the hot girl to draw him closer to him. On the same front, the GPD, now has a new Chief that is like a hot girl for Gordon...

I wasn't expecting Miss Kringle to die quite like that. It's not that I never saw it coming that Ed would kill her, or that she'd find out that he killed her boyfriend. I never expected him to come right out and tell her about the murder as if he thought she would be happy about it. And while I knew she'd react with disgust and horror like she did when she found out (about how most normal people would react upon finding out they're dating a murderer), I thought he would totally lose his temper and stab her or bash her brains in or something in a panicked rush to keep her from telling anyone. I never expected him to kill her accidentally without even realizing he was hurting her until it was too late.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Jim continues to explore the murky gray area between honest and shady, I see. And that Mr. Freeze reveal at the end looks promising. Granted, they don't have to reach very high to top the Schwarzenegger version.

Real question is, can they make us Empathize with this version? Dr. Freeze is to DC as Doc Ock is to Marvel. Two tragic cases that became villains, at least some of the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im interested to see how they'll bring her back but i flippin LOVED her character!!

saw the promo for it during X-Files this week.   B.D Wong playing Strange o.0    ZOMG i got goosebumps!!    i've been waiting for this character since the show started and they teased the Asylum.   not sure i like how he looks ...  the electrocutioner dude looked more like a pictured Strange.   but Wong is a great actor so i look forward to seeing him as a villain psychiatrist XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived