A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*calls in his Minions*

ed2funy

Minions-despicable-me-minions-15909981-1280-1004.jpg

Well, that one too.

*uses the Power to enhance his voice so it booms over all of SG*

Come, Minion, and serve your Master.

*waits for the answer while juggling his...points* huh.gif

Others may do these tasks, btw. People can die many times in SG.

funny-pictures-cat-has-toy-pony-minions.jpg

*snorts and wonders who's the cat*

Hello oh master.

Want a banana?

Ooooo, mushy!

Hmmm, who wants points?

I call for the head of Verbal, Ewok Faction Leader of the Shadowspawn. Make it interesting. wink.gif

*giggles evilly. The head was a fake ewok head filled with spiked pickles and garlic. the fumes should soon knock everyone out, allowing the Ewok and the Shadowspawn to parade in. Verbal's head, after being cut off, was measure and then promptly reattached, so as to make the fake Ewok head look realistic*

*pets the head gently*

Sorry Ed, he offered me more points!

Isn't there another group? I am willing to become your minion as well, should you wish to give me tasks that have points...

And as for which group I shall join, I honestly have no idea... I just know it is fun to make everyone wonder which group I am really in! ;)

*giggles evilly. The head was a fake ewok head filled with spiked pickles and garlic. the fumes should soon knock everyone out, allowing the Ewok and the Shadowspawn to parade in. Verbal's head, after being cut off, was measure and then promptly reattached, so as to make the fake Ewok head look realistic*

*pets the head gently*

Sorry Ed, he offered me more points!

*laughs and watches as the Shadowspawn try to parade in*

Oh, it was great. I loved it...But spiked pickles and garlic? Christine, Christine...that's nothing to what the Dreadlords consume on a daily basis.

*snickers*

I will give you points for that though. It was good. Though, of course, I should have figured you go the easy route. tongue.gif

*noms the fake ewok head*

*Stepping carefully, Christine watches as Ed sleeps peacefully. He really did look at least a little cute, what with being cuddled up around his teddy bear and sucking his thumb in that way. It almost made Christine want to stop in her task - oh who was she even kidding, it made her want to kill him more.

Waking him gently, she watches as he opens his eyes and then jumps back, startled at being awoken. Smiling gently, she picks up the teddy bear from where it had fallen on the floor and sits beside him on his bed. "I think you dropped this," she says softly, before swiftly pulling out her knife and cutting his throat.

Making sure he is still watching in his last moments, she lights his teddy bear on fire. "Mistress Lily says hello."

Slicing off both hands and feet, she adds them to a pile with his severed head and carries them back to Lily.

For Lily

Verbal's head is mine. There will be no chopping off of it. MINE! -smacks Ed's hands-

Ignoring me I see. :P

laugh.gif

Sorry....*slaps back*

:tongue:

*dies*

Arggghhhh! darkone.gif

*is reborn with a new teddy bear* The last one got bloody. Hmmph!

Archived