DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Social groups unclear

Sergio Benitez

Our Social Groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. You may join as many groups as you'd like and each one has their own draw. All of the groups have some great members, many of us are members of multiple groups, and each group has some fun activities to participate in. If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply to join them by checking their about us, welcome or sign-up thread, usually pinned at the top of their specific boards.

If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Social Group Leader). 

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those too as I have been a member of both groups since soon after joining the site.

Other than those two groups I can't really answer many of your questions other than their general themes, which is not everything the group offers but just the general theme.

ACW Tuathan'an Camp

We welcome and support a broad range of creativity including but not limited to; Writings, Crafting, Poets, Musicians, Computer Graphics, Traditional Arts, Cooking and more!

Aiel

Here we love to explore new cultures, play Maiden’s Kiss, and compete in wars between Clans.

The Kin

The Kin is focused on friendship and sharing and involves exchanges, discussions and games, as well as many other fun and exciting monthly activities!

Ogier

Join us in discussions of books and history, including ancient architecture, ale brewing, and Deathwatch Gardener battle tactics.

Shayol Ghol

Activity based group set on taking over DM through subtlety, sophistication, random mayhem, and a 'wicked' sense of humor.

White Tower

Not sure of the general theme but I'm sure someone from the group can expand on their themes.

Wolfkin

Not sure of the general theme but I'm sure someone from the group can expand on their themes.

Hi I am generally new and would like to understand the different  social groups better.  If anyone can specify the differences between all of them and what can be done in each it would be much appreciated.  Thank you

All you have to do is look at the Stickies up top and they will describe the groups.  As for most groups, there is lots more going on behind the scenes that you can't see unless you are a member.

I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders.  I'm Captain General of the Green Ajah.

Archived