DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Al_Farseer

Hey!!!!  Welcome! Be very careful in the discussion areas so the series doesn't get spoiled for you.  I loved the first three books and "New Spring."  So far, what has gotten you hooked?  :)

So far, what has gotten you hooked?  :)

That's a hard question. I think there's a lot of things that have gotten me hooked. Mostly, I guess it would be the mystery of the history in the world. There were things that happened in the past that were almost completely erased or forgotten. Finding out what happened in the past is very intriguing to me.

So far, what has gotten you hooked?  :)

That's a hard question. I think there's a lot of things that have gotten me hooked. Mostly, I guess it would be the mystery of the history in the world. There were things that happened in the past that were almost completely erased or forgotten. Finding out what happened in the past is very intriguing to me.

That's one of the things I found (still find) fascinating too!

Welcome to DM, btw :)

So far, so good. Thanks :biggrin:

I know to stay away from Debates and Discussions (*shudder*). Not because I dislike political discussion, but it appears the majority there hold radically different beliefs than myself (which is fine). I also know to stay away from book discussion to avoid spoilers.

Again, so far, so good.

Al Farseer? *arches a brow* Sounds suspiciously like FitzChivalry Farseer to me. *angles head quizzically* Have you read the Farseer trilogy?

Indeed I have. Along with Liveship Traders, Tawny Man and the Rain Wild Chronicles (my avatar is Fitz).  :smile:

Waiting for Robin Hobb to finish the Fitz and the Fool trilogy before I start it.

So far, so good. Thanks :biggrin:

I know to stay away from Debates and Discussions (*shudder*). Not because I dislike political discussion, but it appears the majority there hold radically different beliefs than myself (which is fine). I also know to stay away from book discussion to avoid spoilers.

Again, so far, so good.

I've decided to stay away too.

I'm glad that otherwise, things are good.

Archived