DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is there an end to Ages?

dalic

I must have misunderstood you as well Maj.

Since he and Calian must have been spun out at least quite recently (like, 3000 years ago) for Mat to be able to recognize them.

It sounds like here you are saying that he recognizes Shivan and Calian at the sounding of the Horn because of the memories of other people he has gained, and that you are pointing out that they must have been spun out quite recently in order for Mat to have recognized him through his memories.

Of course, this makes no sense, since Mat did not have those memories at the time of the sounding.

I must have misunderstood you as well Maj.

Since he and Calian must have been spun out at least quite recently (like, 3000 years ago) for Mat to be able to recognize them.

It sounds like here you are saying that he recognizes Shivan and Calian at the sounding of the Horn because of the memories of other people he has gained, and that you are pointing out that they must have been spun out quite recently in order for Mat to have recognized him through his memories.

Of course, this makes no sense, since Mat did not have those memories at the time of the sounding.

*Blinks*

I seriously can not understand how you people are thinking.

The only part Mats memories have in this is that he remembers the event in Falme, and he remembers hearing the stories about the heroes of the Horn.

That he is able to recognize the twins based on how they are described in the storie tells us something about how long ago they were last spun out.

Archived