DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
wheeloftime13

[Light vs Shadow] Spam War

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• _ E D _ N O _ S / A N D / _ _ O O M S T I _ _ S    No: L, F
    • Is he? All I know is he's reporter in Africa. I can't find anything about his actual religion.   The best way I can put it is this. The Fulani https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fulani Predominately Muslim, and obviously not all are Muslim. Have been Quarreling with the Christian farmers for a pretty long time. It's less a Religion vs Religion as Culture vs Culture, or Lifestyle vs Lifestyle issue.   To put it into another perspective, The Wild West Cowboys vs Farmer/Ranchers.  Cowboy: "We've been herding our cattle here for 70 years!" Farmer: "I bought this land fair and square, this land is for my cattle!" It's a tale as old as time.   One of the articles on a site like I posted, literally claimed that X Christian farmers were killed by Fulani Herders, when the Farmers actually did the killing of the herders. They also neglect to mention that both sides are tit-for-tat killing each other, and act like only the Herders are doing the killings. The BBC article at least mentions both sides killing each other.   I'm sure we aren't getting the full story either. But there's only so much we can gain from Like that.
    • _ E D _ N _ _ S / A N D / _ _ _ _ M S T I _ _ S    No: L, F
    • https://www.livescience.com/44899-stages-of-pregnancy.html 6 weeks it's still an Embryo. It doesn't become a Fetus until 8 weeks, Hence the laws not being based on Science or Facts but emotion and religion.   There is definitely confusion and misinformation (on both sides) going around. There's also a significant amount of anti-choice laws being enacted in various states with different penalties for different people with different levels of severity, which can get pretty hard to keep straight which state does what, and then you combine it with misinformation on both sides and that leads to a "what the hell is happening? What's even true anymore?"   But as I said.