DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello fellow readers

Faerie

So, I started reading the series when I was 12 years old. My parents have been reading it since Eye of the World. Because of school, work, moving from my parent's house (where they owned every novel), having to get a library card, loosing my library card, and my whole family fighting over who gets to read the newest book 1rst 2nd and 3rd, I have only just finished MoL. It has been a thirteen year journey.

Woa.

I've never been interested in fan art until now. 

Anyway, while I am an avid reader of anything and everything literature, this series has moved me in so many ways. I feel as though I know the characters and geography of WoT better than the real world sometimes. It's almost like they grew up with me, I went through everything with them. And that's the end of me being sentimental.

So, I found this site, its been pretty cool, and I'm hoping to stick around a while. :-) I'm having a hard time reading other books; not the reading part, that's easy, it's the whole enjoying them thing that gets me---everything seems a little....empty, less full of meaning. I was a little underwhelmed by Rand's Last Battle, within Shadar Logoth, but I guess you can't have everything.

Thanks for reading :-) 

Welcome!  I too have had problems engaging in another fantasy writer because nothing can beat the world RJ created for me.

I'd like to invite you to stop by our social groups.  I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders but there is no limit on the number you can join.  Just a heads up that you can't see the majority of the forums there until you make the decision to join.

Archived