DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello to all!

Shea Andrion

Greetings Dragonmounters (Draongmountites?)!

I started reading the WoT series a few years ago, and got to book four. I've recently started over from the start (with New Spring this time) as it had been a while since I read the first few books and I wanted to refresh a lot of things.

I am a fan of roleplaying and have been doing so since I was 13-14 years old (over 15 years ago, yikes!). Started with MUDs, MUSHs, some forum based, and even a bit on LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online). As I was reading I decided to search for a forum that had WoT based roleplaying and that's how I've come here!

Some of the fantasy series that are my favorite would include Lord of the Rings and Shannara series (including the Word and Void). I enjoy many others but those are my two favorite (with WoT a strong runner up, and possibly usurper, depending on how the rest of the series goes).

I understand that the roleplay on the forums here takes place in a seperate thread of the universe than the books do. Is there a specific point in time that they diverge from one another (like after events of a certain book), so I may want to wait till that book before roleplaying to avoid spoilers, etc.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum and community! Have fun all!

Hi Shea, welcome in Dragonmount.

Seeing there's not much to add to what was already said i'll just say : Enjoy ur time with us ... (and come have a look in the Black Tower, we have brownies :wink:)

Archived