DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning... and Apologies

Silver Neccho

I have been away from DM for quite a while and plan to return. I must apologize for my absence as I do not believe that I notified anyone before taking leave. Life was overwhelming for a while there and I got caught up in a crazy whirlwind of excitement/drudgery.

I am unclear as to exactly how long I have been absent but I do wish to return, in full. I'll admit I was a bit peeved after reading AMoL and lost some desire to RP for a period. That period turned into what I think was an entire year but I feel refreshed and able to return to this community.

I do however require a bit of help from the MoN as to what requirements I have already met with my novice. I do recall completing the initial MoN RP but I believe I still have several requirements to fulfill. I am not exactly sure what protocols are in place after returning from an extended hiatus.

I am currently rereading the series and still working on a project that I started; I intend on creating a fully immersive guide/wiki of all things Aes Sedai and White Tower related. I have already created the wiki but need to add more content.

Just let me know what the procedure is in regards to returning members and I promise that I will maintain my presence on DM and in the RP sections accordingly.

SilverNeccho

Kastyana Amharadar

Novice of the White Tower

Welcome back!

I can help you out a bit with your requirement, even though I'm not really the Mistress of Novices :P 

You can scroll back through your contents page and find any RP threads you've already posted in the past.

But otherwise, in order to get raised to Accepted you will need to have done:

• Novice Quiz - Ooc. Must be completed before allowed to RP.
  • Arrival: Choose one of the following:

* Meet the MoN: - Rp where the Novice first meets the Mistress of Novices. Make it clear whether or not your character has been tested.

OR:

* Journey to the Tower:
    - RP the Novice's journey to Tar Valon and becoming a Novice as a solo RP or with a full Aes Sedai character.
  • One OP Related RP taught by an Accepted or Aes Sedai (Most people do the Introduction to Saidar class found Here)

• Choose 2 of the Following:

* Meet the Roommate - RP where the Novice first meets Roommate. (note: There will NOT be an official list of roommates.)

* Freeday - Organize an RP with 2 or more Novices or Accepted, about a specific activity that takes place during your Freeday.

* Homesickness - Adjusting to life in the Tower, your character reflects on missing home. (How does she deal with the loss of her family?)

* Chore RP - A chore given by either an Accepted or Aes Sedai - the chore must be role played.

* Recovery - Your character must deal with a minor/major set-back or loss and must find a way to deal with it. (Will she approach a fellow Novice or Accepted, Mentor or another Aes Sedai?)

* Prankage! - You character has been involved in a prank of some kind! (How will you deal with it. Are you the prank-er or the prank-ee? Will your thread include an interview with the MON for punishment? (suggestion: you can do the Chore thread as a follow up on this.) Must be approved by Staff.

* Create your own Character Centered RP - An rp that centers around your character and not someone else, in which you learn something important about yourself - Must be approved by Staff.

• After you've completed the above requirements - And the MoN has given you the green light - you may then write your Three arches (Accepted testings). After which your character will be raised to Accepted.

For further information, and guides on requirements, the WTRP group website has some pretty handy information. Link

Hope that helps.

Oops!  Look like you didn't make a req thread.  That's okay, though.  Just follow the instructions here.  If you have any questions, let me know.  :)

It looks like you did finish your Meet the MoN requirement, though.  So, you have 2 choice rps and the Intro to Saidar course left to do.  Unless you already did the Saidar course, and I just don't remember.

Req thread created.

Leala, I noticed that I also did an "Arrival RP" with Kathleen. Will that count towards any of the novice reqs or is that standalone?

I still need to do the Saidar course and I assume I can still post in the classes you already set up threads for?

I'm conferring with Kathleen about the arrival thread before I give my decision on it.  You still need to post once or twice more on it for it to count as a req.

And, yes, you may use those threads.  :)  I've been thinking about making another new course using one of my Aes Sedai unless someone else posts one as Accepted.