DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Got a Q, need an A . . .

Arath Faringal

I originally had Arath geared toward a shielding talent, but it seems that in my absence, both shielding talents were taken up. Sooooooo . . . I wanted to go for a Create Ter'angreal talent. So I wanted to know if the BT has any ter'angreal for him to study at all. Even should he not get approved for the talent it would make for some REALLY interesting RP's. Anyone know what we have in the bosses office?

There's the entire Great Holding in Tear to play with, as it's controlled by the Dragon Reborn. You'd need approvals for which sorts of ter'angreal you'd want to create/copy, but I'd love to see something happen with that and get the BT more toys to play with. :)

Guest Dalinar

That answer the Q Arath? ;) This is the kinda thing I woulda had to run by Muir at some stage anyway, though I have general control of the allocatin of the Talents in the Div, Muir is the one who'll be able to yay or nay access to ter'angreal etc. :)

PM/email me if you've got more stuff that you want to ask, or just post it up here.

Cheers!

Dali/Ben.