DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say something about living in Colorado, but I will leave it at that :wink:

I do however, own my own red swingline stapler...

And I just tonight realized the BT has a pic thread - I put one up, a pretty recent one if anyone wants to see. :smile:

One day you and I will share a QT though. I swear and all the rest on those if there are no under 18s playing

I find it pretty hard not to actually

1.  Yes.  You, Csarmi, and Des are three I want to work with in particular.

2.  I come from a football forum.  I'm pretty sure we would give most people here shit fits based on how we interact.  There would be a lot of hurt feelings. 

It's awesome.

The Lions losing tonight means that my Packers make the playoffs if we win the next two games.  Love it.

And meh on Mafia.  Like I said, I'm using this game to help build reads.  Kinda douche-y on my part but I do like the general flow of games so far here so need to learn how y'all play individually. 

Actually...you two should give me a list of 3 people to read through in full.  I'll find the scum in those three.  I should do something this game.  I did #YOLO kill the godfather and hand over the final scum in TTSS Mafia...even if Des waaaaay overthought it. 

Archived