DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hollywood stock market game

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Another tip... earn free $$$ by going to the home page, scroll to the bottom and clicking the Earn $ link (can't remember the real link name). Anyway, go to First Choice and choose which movie you would go see over the weekend if you went and you get 50,000 free money.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Just an update to everyone on the first day of trading (took myself out)...

1. Hax - +.07% H$2,001,347.80

2. Barmacral -0.20% H$1,995,954.69

3. Corki -0.24% H$1,995,131.61

4. Tenshin -0.26% H$1,994,852.37

5. Lilli -1.60% H$1,967,945.51

Of course it is only a day and it will all depend on the stocks everyone picked up.

Guest Emperor

Corki dropped to last place... of course playing your stocks is a distance race and not a sprint.

I couldn't believe I didn't own any SJ stock. I still have two million in money not invested yet.

Guest Haxorsist

I got a bit crazy and invested alot. And by alot I mean everything except $16. They're all down, except that one you told me about. Barbarella.

Guest Emperor

Again keep buying stock and use that free 50k a week.

Before this, I checked my stocks like once a year. It is fun to actually be into it again.

Yeah. I'll get into it eventually. When I ws at school, there was about a group of 15 of us who hogged the computers in the 6th Form Centre as we always checked our shares on this virtually reality share game. That was a load of fun!

Guest Emperor

Uh oh... sell sell sell...

Turns out that a piece of gossip adored by every straight male movie geek in the universe ... was false. The painfully hot Kate Beckinsale was recently asked about her involvement in the "Barbarella" remake, and her response was "Huh?"

"I just found out myself today ... It's thrilling! I've never heard anything about it before today," is what the actress told IGN Movies, thereby once again proving that British tabloids might be fun to read, but they're really, really unreliable. Ms. Beckinsale is hard at work on a thriller called "Whiteout," and she's also got an ensemble drama called "Winged Creatures" in the works.

Guest Barmacral

Now might be a good time to get some shrek and HP and spiderman and so on stocks, as they aren't in theaters yet, and they will likely skyrocket once they do get in there. As it is they are already rather expensive.

And don't stop updating this thread Empy, I certainly do follow it a fair bit.

I already have Spidey3 and Tobey MacG and they are slow but steady gainers. Romulus, My father is unreleased I found it on the site as a future film and thought - why not? It's dropping a little today but still okay but dropped back to 66% in a few hours

Guest Emperor

Heh, I made 111K in one day buying Magneto stock.

Of course I lost that much in other stocks I bought as well.

Here is a recap..

For the week....

1. Barmacral +5.19%

2. Haxorsist +3.75%

3. Empy +1.20%

4. Corki +1.04%

5. Lilli +1.01%

6. Tenshin -1.30%

Archived