DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Introduction to Luka Talkend. (Also Intro RP discussion)

Sherper

Greetings all!
I'm a new member to the warder's RP community and have just got my new character, Luka Talkend, CCd over at the Welcome Inn. Here it is.

I've also started, his intro RP. Which is here.

I've gone with perhaps not the traditional start to an intro story, but hopefully it will be memorable once it is finished. It is also an open RP to all WY characters (hopefully) and will be a good opportunity for people to fullfill some of their later raising requirements, or increase their WS ratings. (You'll probably see why shortly).
Consider this my official hello and use this thread to ask any questions about me, or about the character and the current RP. '

*Grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......*

Edited by Sherper

• 2 months later...

Hi! uhhhh... I'm not really sure if I should continue Luka or not.

I might just end up using him as a ttpc for my WT initiate when she eventually reaches the shawl.

The warder RP group seems fairly inactive these days.

Yea, its been down the past little bit.  I have a Warder (my bonded is inactive for now, *sigh*) but I will have him posted at the tower.  I can help train, or whatever.  Rekinu is no blademaster, but im higher than a new recruit so i can still help you train.

Sorry, i was MIA for a couple month, just came back to DM this week, RL really through us a curvball.