DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A New Computer For A New Year! Guess Who's Back?

Shepherd

Hay all you Banders, does anyone remember me?

I've tried to make a comeback severl times and a mixture of real life and bad luck has just kept me away from DM. But no more! I just bought a brand new Toshiba laptop from BestBuy and I've finaly buried my old PC.

So, this humble RPGer is going to try and come back to the Band, that is, if you'll have me?

(Brings in two wagons of strong ale to smoth things over with the troops)

Shep~

Ram, former Scout Banner Captain

Ya, it's me Kael, I'm coming back. As always it looks like my one-time Officer in training is taking care of everything very nicely.

And Drea,

*untangels himself from his friends fierce greating*

...thanks for the offer but I dont care what rank I am as long as I get to RP again. Though, your offer was tempting :wink:

I pland on making this last week my "come back" week, but I got called into work to much.

But, this coming week looks wide open for me and I'll see what RP I can join or start.

I was thinking since I've been gone so long, and as punishment for my disapearing acts, to have a little RP with Ram as a fugitive from the Band and everyone has to 'hunt' him down.

It's just an idea, but I'll have an outline for the DL to aprove and we'll see what fun we can get into.

So, what's the Band been up to since I've been gone?