DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Imo the scenes give nothing away about Maw's allignment because Ithi ended up following Despo to the room where they later had their battle. This however takes nothing away about Maw's scummy play.

What? Read it again. Ithi walked into the room of her suspect. In the CENTER of that room that she had just walked into was Despo.

Oh you are right.. I just reread the scene. 

There was one that he had made eye contact with earlier, and as he had a chill had gone down his spine. During all the bickering and arguing that went on during the day, he had felt something... off about this one.

This part maybe explains why Maw is scum because Ithi was a "Holy Avenger and Heroic Vigilante". She might have sensed some evil in him or something, or it's just flavor. Either way, my opinion on him hasn't changed since Day 1.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes no sense, Cloud.

But I already knew you were scummy. I was asking for Maw's opinion.

He's disappeared. Which is scummy.

It makes sense because I thought that Ithi was following Despo after he appeared in the room and started talking to her.

You should start bussing your teammate right now because it doesn't look good for him.

I don't like the speed this is going at. I'm not saying Maw's moves wasn't suspicious (cause they were). But the speed this day is going so far ( he's a L3 and it hasn't been two hours into day yet!) makes me hesitant. If we lynch Maw now and he's town; we've essentially thrown away a day, a day we won't be able to learn much from because the whole thing went too fast.  Heck, even if he is mafia, we won't have as much information. So I suggest we at least wait until everyone checks in for the day...

Official Vote Count:

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Maw: Hallia, Yates, Darthe, Cloud, BG, Wombat, Turin (7)

Not voting: Peace, Tinker, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Basel, Maw, Dice, Ed, RTE (10)

Maw is at L-2

Day 2 deadline here

That makes no sense, Cloud.

But I already knew you were scummy. I was asking for Maw's opinion.

He's disappeared. Which is scummy.

It makes sense because I thought that Ithi was following Despo after he appeared in the room and started talking to her.

You should start bussing your teammate right now because it doesn't look good for him.

Cloud read revised to "derpscum."

Mish, Maw just disappeared when asked for a claim. He's mafia. At this point it's just going to be a bunch of posturing for towncred.

I just wanted more than an infoless speedlynch.

I don't like the speed this is going at.

Heck, even if he is mafia, we won't have as much information. So I suggest we at least wait until everyone checks in for the day...

Okay, I'll bite.

Unvote

What info are we waiting for?  [Actually, as I typed the question I came up with a couple of answers but humor me.]

Intent to Hammer Maw

I'm on enough that I can hammer him.  So fine.  Let's not end the day until everyone has had a chance to check in.  Assuming he's at L-1, I'll hammer in 8 1/2 hours from now?

Official Vote Count:

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Maw: Hallia, Darthe, Cloud, BG, Wombat, Turin (6)

Not voting: Peace, Tinker, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Basel, Maw, Dice, Ed, RTE, Yates (11)

Day 2 deadline here

Intent to Hammer Maw

Wth is this nonsense? You aint from around here, are ya?

/creepy redneck

I'm not going to believe anything he chooses to claim right now. If he were a town PR he would have claimed when he was online less than a hour ago because he must have noticed that everyone was voting for him, but instead he just disappeared. I think they are discussing his claim on the QT right now lol.

Yates, why did you trim my post? Here is the whole post:

No, I just wanted more than an infoless speedlynch. Scum read on Cloud has been cemented. Town read on Yates. Null on Darthe and Mish. Mixed on you.

It's not very long and it explains exactly what info I got.

I think we've gleaned all the info we can now.

Given that you then asked me what info I was looking for and you cut out the part where I gave reads based on today's action, I'd say it changed quite a bit. I was looking for bussing and/or defending behavior and based my reads on that.

Given that you then asked me what info I was looking for and you cut out the part where I gave reads based on today's action, I'd say it changed quite a bit. I was looking for bussing and/or defending behavior and based my reads on that.

Actually, I didn't realize that was a response to Turin's "miner's hat" image post until I just went back and looked. Meh. I wasn't going to build a case around it. Just wondering what you guys were waiting for [which I guess you just answered].

And frankly even if you and Mish are BOTH scum, I have no problem with letting the day play out 10 or 12 hours as opposed to 2. Even with night chat [which I keep forgetting about from a strategy standpoint], there are reasons not to turbo lynch.

And I agree on not turbolynching in general. I doubt we'll get a lot more in this case but we could get some I suppose. As long as we don't chicken out when Cloud comes in with a Cop/Doc/SuperImportantEnabler claim an hour or two from now, I don't mind.

I just wanted more than an infoless speedlynch.

I don't like the speed this is going at.

Heck, even if he is mafia, we won't have as much information. So I suggest we at least wait until everyone checks in for the day...

Okay, I'll bite.

Unvote

What info are we waiting for?  [Actually, as I typed the question I came up with a couple of answers but humor me.]

Intent to Hammer Maw

I'm on enough that I can hammer him.  So fine.  Let's not end the day until everyone has had a chance to check in.  Assuming he's at L-1, I'll hammer in 8 1/2 hours from now?

How much more info we'll get out of Maw is questionable. But that's not that I was talking about. I ment that with day going so fast, and a lynch possiubly secured before everyone even has been able to check in and post their opinions, we'll loose a lot of valuable... Meh I keep reaching for a word but can't find it; when people talk and communicate and stuff and you look for connections later, lol. I've been in enough games where you loose a whole day of interactions (oh that was the word, lol) because you have a cop view i.e; yeah you might get one mafia down, but it makes finding the rest harder, because you have less pieces to puzzle together.

Archived