DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ascension RP Planning Thread

Quibby

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine Quibbs. I'm a very impatient patient person. Take it at a pace that suits you; most likely because I kind of need to concentrate on my studies at Uni anyway (Mid-terms n' all that stuff you know...)

Ha, nice. I found the same does apply to me. Only my beverages are usually distilled and taken with ice.

I might not get a response in very quickly as I'm still busy with Uni work. If EB is willing to reply before me, then she can do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everybody cool with me throwing your characters around a bit? We've pretty much come to the end of what we can do in this particular one without resorting to everybody getting philosophical about the taking and giving of life or the ultimate purpose of the universe or whether or not the Creator actually cares for His creation. All I plan to do is have Eb come in and give Ackley a knock on the head.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fire at will, but there's nothing else that really needs doing in the thread.  I enjoy getting cussed out, though.

I was thinking along the lines of filling in for Mehrin why exactly Eb was there ... since it could be dangerous/fun/explosive ... and he mentioned it himself before - unless you wanna leave it/think that fits better in the next chapter, Quib? Up to you  :baalzamon:

I've been pondering potentially doing a couple short intermission threads between the main threads.  Explaining the backstory would probably work better in one of those.  I'll write one up in the next couple days.

• 11 months later...

Sorry, my brain wrote both posts at once, but didn't bother correlating the two.  We're in Whitebridge.  Needed an urban environment to make it easier for the Darkfriends to find us.

• 1 month later...

So much for that Tuesday in June.

Quib, I feel your previous pain. Being limited to phone internet sucks. Will try and get to this over the next week or so (real internet ordered... just waiting for installation)

Excrement occurs when one celebrates in the nude.

What really sucked for me was the fact that my phone wouldn't let me post, so I couldn't even warn people.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I've been so slack!!

Reply is up. Got a bit lost at the end, not sure how you wanted to play it from here - whether Mehrin and Eb go in together/separate etc etc etc. and my sleep-deprived brain is mush. Let me know if anything needs editing to flow better with what you want!