DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finished the Shadow Rising (4th book)

Neeto

I thoroughly enjoyed this book - I was wondering if any of them would ever revisit two rivers and what everyone would think of their return. Also I've been wondering if any of the characters would get married - looking forward to what is going to happen next. I'm just beginning the fifth book of the series. I didn't mind Faile at first but when she tricked loial in to taking her through the ways I began to greatly dislike her. However she seemed to make up for it later on and doesn't seem like such a bad character anymore. It was a little difficult for me to follow Nynaeve's story at times in this book but I think I got a pretty good understanding overall of everything that went down. This book series has so many different characters it takes a little while to absorb everything in. I'm guessing that once I finish the series and begin to re-read everything all over again, I'll pick up new things that I never caught in the past. Anyone else like this one? I'm still waiting to find out what is going to happen with Perrin and the story behind his yellow eyes; i'm sure that it is building up to something but I'm not quite sure yet - looking forward to finding out if there will be any more information about that in the future books.

You will indeed pick up many things on subsequent rereads that you missed the first time through.

As for TSR, it is frequently voted the best book in the series on polls and series rankings. Keep sharing your thoughts with blog posts perhaps as you make it through the series.

Archived