DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is Everyone?

nicana

This board has been too quiet here lately. All I see are BA members, the DO, and the occasional stray Gholam or ful. Are you all truly that afraid of the BA's perfect evil? Or could it be that our dark beauty intimidates you?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stench is too foul these days

I think you missed one Cindy. That's okay I got it. By the way have you ever seen anyone skin a deer? Allow me to show you.

*channels air and wraps chuckles up, hanging him upside down*

First you have to bleed them. A specialty of yours. *takes knife and slits Chuckles throat from ear to ear* Then comes the skinning. I like to start with the back. *takes knife and starts slicing thin strips of skin off Chuckles back* Would you like to try Cindy? *hands Cindy the knife*

im onl hre sometimes

Ahhh the only Dreadlord I do like. I know you are here when you can be. Unlike others your not scared or intimidated by us.

I prefer to field dress them before hanging, let the dark hounds enjoy a snack, then sort of.... peel them, you know, like taking a onesie off. as little knife work as possible, makes it easier to use the skin later. just personal preference.

you salt cure yours or do the brain soak?

Salt cure. Takes away that gamey taste. Also like to take the head as trophy. Think this one will be a fine specimen for my wall. Just have to put the clown hat on him.

Archived