DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come One, Come All (especially Cyan ;) )

Panchi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<.< I can see you raided my stock of nasties quite efficiently Dors. The necklace I could almost live with. The dress *shudder* Is it refundable? :tongue:

Cyan you got lucky for another as my computer won't let me post images. But when I do I don't think I will be easy

Please don't. It's always more fun when Lighties try to be evil :)

Cloud, are you interested in helping Cyan?

If no, you won't be tied up.

Wasp, here's my homework. Do it neatly with no mistakes. Here is maths, chemistry and english. And search for an assembly things while you are at it on the topic "excuses are the weapons of the week" *wonder why I picked up that topic*

Cyan, I may not pink for a couple for days as school is trying to kill me.

so much pink >.>

FLUFFYYYY! Dang I can't even dump paint on you :( *struggles* Hehe yes much pink. Bring back memories? ;P *cackles*

Wasp, here's my homework. Do it neatly with no mistakes. Here is maths, chemistry and english. And search for an assembly things while you are at it on the topic "excuses are the weapons of the week" *wonder why I picked up that topic*

Ah no worries. I'm not going anywhere :tongue: 

I should probably heave read the OP before posting in this thread :P

so much pink >.>

FLUFFYYYY! Dang I can't even dump paint on you :( *struggles* Hehe yes much pink. Bring back memories? ;P *cackles*

Cyan!! :D I have missed you. No worries, I'll just dump some pink paint on you instead  :myrddraal:

pink-paint_280_737824a.jpg

*Sneaks into Cyan's rooms at the BT and starts redecorating it a little*

pink-paint-colors-for-living-rooms-desig

It makes me sick, but it had to be done for the greater good and all  :rolleyes: And revenge is sweet :wink:

didnt i free you and all?

*points* v

Your are lucky you didn't go far. I had laid some nasty traps. Now are you going to sit quietly or do I need to give you my homework to keep you busy? :mellow:

I should probably heave read the OP before posting in this thread :P

so much pink >.>

Cyan!! :D I have missed you. No worries, I'll just dump some pink paint on you instead  :myrddraal:

pink-paint_280_737824a.jpg

*Sneaks into Cyan's rooms at the BT and starts redecorating it a little*

pink-paint-colors-for-living-rooms-desig

It makes me sick, but it had to be done for the greater good and all  :rolleyes: And revenge is sweet :wink:

:O *cries* Fluffy.....how could you......that color is just so......beautiful XD

Archived