DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long Shadows Gathering (RP Planning)

Myyrth

Link:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80247-long-shadows-gathering-open-rp-attn-liitha-kathleen/

As far as I care anyone is welcome to participate.  We sorta need a goal but at the moment we could just do some posts getting our characters acquainted.  For my part, Myyrth only knows that he has been ordered by his masters to go south and meet with a DF Cell and is to submit himself to the authority of the ranking Black Ajah member present.  

I'm open to suggestions beyond that!

Will be gettig to this before the end of the weekend (hopefully before the start of the weekend). Its march break, hubby was home all the start of the week and we were busy, now our furnace is not workin right so I'm spending most of today helping hubby with that. So, when that's sorted out and I get free time I'll make this rp reply first priority. 

Ok,, I got a post up. But since Myyrth posted after Liitha I wasn't sure if I was supposed to stop at the camp still or carry on to meeting up with Myrrth. Given the nature of my post and the progression it took I found it more fitting to stop at least for a rest for the horses and I left a question for Liitha. So I guess its on her now to move us to meeting with Myrrth.

For the record, OOC do we have a reason to meet with you or are we doing something else and we come across Myyrth or whats this all about hahaha.

Well, was hoping to fight something as I enjoy writing action more than anything else : p

How we accomplish that and within what bounds we are capable of acting is up in the air.  It could be that Myyrth was followed by a borderland tracker of some sort who spots them in the cabin.  This would force the two Black Ajah to act in defense of their identities.  Wouldn't want some random guy reporting that some aes sedai looking women were hanging out with shadowspawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go open the RP now, got to check a few more things, but even if I get kicked again while doing it, having it open I can write a reply and mail it to Kat...otherwise if this issue keep continuing (cloud fire) the two of you move ahead, cema can tag along and m'bela return to her town...if you need input I can be reached at liitha.gaidar@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm open to ideas but as an option for now perhaps we could have the camp be spotted and the two Black Ajah noticed in company with Myyrth and the Trollocs. This could either move towards the person escaping and us having to attack a town leaving no survivors or I dunno... something else.

Opinions?

• 3 weeks later...

depends on where we were, the AS probably would be wearing disquise as such traveling around, to prevent being recognised, though being jumpy as well all pending they migth not want any trouble either. Inside the limits to the gate, the ones who havent escaped would need to be considered opressed or accepting the situation at hand, as the shadow claimed the land and is setting up civilisation there. Maybe we could run into a  border skirmish, i think we would need to have that cleared though to be sure first, if just FL'ers with Myst, if from somewhere else -then whoever is there...though that way we migth get some other PCs to play against if they got someone they want to involve

that could sort of work i think we were mentioning being along the border somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok i sugest we try to move forward with this in some direction or another...it seems the interest for responding died out on staff board...so i sugest we come up with a plot and submit that for aproval instead if needed (pending what we have happen)...so we can move forward