DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone else preorder aMoL leatherbound

Jorden Sargent

Yeah, just checked my inbox and looks like I got my email about 4:40pm so probably about the same time yours went out. No tracking available yet but at least I have the tracking number for when the delivery company picks it up from the warehouse... Now just to wait the few days for it to actually get here. :)

Still disappointed in the lack of care their customer service department has for their clientele but at least it got done and sent out.

Good news Jordan & Jeff - Mine arrived last night. No. 30 of 125, so this really was a small run. The book looks great. The only flaw is that the interior title page is stuck to the page preceding it (the last page of the TOC?) and I am hesitant to do anything that might damage one page or the other. Other than that, it looks great!

Wow, grats on getting #30. Mine just arrived today, a day earlier than I expected via tracking info, and it looks great up on the collectibles shelf. Found it a little odd that the box shows #79/100 but the book shows #79/125 and clearly states there were 125 numbered copies.

med_gallery_28279_286_783027.jpg

Archived