DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AOL Role Play Circa 1995 ish

KakitaOCU

Good morning, all.

Was writing on Leigh's topic about impacts WoT has made and it reminded me of an AOL Chat based freeform roleplay back in the 90's.

So here I am, curious if anyone on Dragonmount was part of it. Be cool to see if anyone else stayed with the series or larger community.

In referrence to this, I was Ryanus at the time. Created him after being inspired by the concept of the Gholam and wanted to have a light side construct. Ended up one of the guys with an ADR Title on his handle.

So yeah, any others from that particular pasttime about?

I have played allot of RPG games over chat as freeform roleplaying and I still do, but I have not played over AOL. When I play WoT RPG that be tabletop, over chat or over forum however I tend to try to stay true to the setting, unless I do a crossover which I do at times, that being said I prefer to play about two or three hundred years before the start of the series as then there is a bit of wriggle space to create a story in the RPG game and not either bust out of the setting's limits or bump into the plot of the series.

Archived